Senior HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant HR work experience.
- Post-graduate diploma or similar certification in HR or Personnel Management.
- Significant experience in a similar HR Management role; successfully delivering Talent Acquisition, Talent Development ,Talent Retention initiatives, Performance Management and overall HR responsibilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local employment law and regulations.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, consultative and partnering skills.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and quick to learn new ideas, concepts and processes.
- Ability and confidence to present to senior management and other leadership across the organization.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision makes abilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Myanmar (advance level) and English (advance level) with proven ability to modify communication style and approach based on the audience.
- Integrity and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly Word and PowerPoint).
If you interesting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org