Step (1) Create candidate profile as per following steps.
1. Click “View Job Opportunities” and then “Assess recruitment system” to create or edit your CV.
This will take an applicant to WFP Career Opportunities webpage;
2. Sign-In to your account if you have already created an account;
3. If you are not a registered user yet, create an account;
4. Fill all the required login credentials;
5. Read and accept the data privacy statement;
6. Click “Create Account”
Activation Email will be sent to your account under the name of World Food Programme
Activate the account as mentioned in the email.
Sign in again and update the candidate profile. All the mandatory fields “*” are required to
Step (2) Search the job you wish to apply.
1. Opening VAs can be searched by browsing any search options as mentioned in the webpage.
(OR) All the opening jobs can be viewed by clicking “View Jobs”.
2. Select the desired job and click “Apply”