Senior Logistics Manager will be responsible for the overall supply chain management. You'll ensure that the products are delivered to the right location on time and may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Comply with local and state warehousing, material handling as well as shipping requirements through studying current and new legislation.
- Identify and prioritize logistics needs and convey suggestions to senior management for attaining efficient product distribution.
- Provide data and suggest solutions on product tracking, rerouting, costing, and route analysis and usage alternatives.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- University degree or diploma in Business, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Warehousing Management or any field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and skills of Warehouse Management System.
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics fields, preferably in Retail Industry or Duty Free.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills, good leadership and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.