- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on Project Machines and Factory facilities,
- Check fine tune system to its most effective operating condition as required
- Maximize overall reliability, availability and efficiency of Factory Machines such as CNC Machines, Shearing Machine, Air Compressor, Shot Blasting Machine and Cold forming Machines
- Maintain Air Conditioning System, Plumbing System, Fire & Water System and lighting
- Systematically diagnose causes of problems or equipment drawback through effective use of technical knowledge / experience and recover system back within reasonable time.
- Coordinate and work with other departments (eg. Planning, Office staff or Production Department) to resolve problem related to Maintenance and telecommunication.
- Review, comment and provide engineering data, know-how, specification for new project and modification
- Carry out spot checking to evaluate engineers, technicians and helper work has been carried out in safe and skilled method
- Provide direct work assistance whenever technicians need support to carry out the task
- Coordinate the storekeeper perceived critical parts to be maintained on the inventory
- Follow up to date Daily reports, Machine history and spare parts usage
- Training & coaching maintenance team.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics)
- Minimum 4 year experiences in Factory Automation System
- More preferable experience of CNC Drilling, Punching Machines & Cold Forming Machines
- Experience of equipment installation, troubleshooting, M & E and telecommunication system
- Good commend of spoken and written English
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritizes work
- Leadership and Problem solving skills are mandatory
- Willingness to work under pressure and Overtime sometimes.
Salary + Overtime charges
Ferry will be provided
Holidays – Saturday(Half), Sunday and Public Holidays
Learning New skills and experience at International standard company