DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of Senior Manager (Contracts and Budget) include: Program Management
• Developing the annual work plan, actively monitor the progress towards donor deliverables and flag to the team for any issues that will affect achievement.
• For operation team, together with Deputy Director, prepare relevant strategy and identify needs, support to field operation team and ensure their compliance with mission, vision and policies of SCH, donor agreements and adherence to annual work plans.
Proactively address any gaps in the above tasks to ensure smooth implementation of programs in all health areas and activities.
• Participate in the calculation and monitoring of achievement Vs. cost and averted DALYs
• Participate in monthly review of burn rates, together with the Deputy Director and Grant & Support team and address over- and under-spending with respective implementers.
• Gather the data and prepare the analysis of technical information, together with Manager (M&E) and Manager (Data Science) needed for donor, government and/or local/international partner reports in specific health areas. Strategic Planning
• Participate in the development of Annual Work Plan, Operation Plan, M&E Plan for respective health areas
• Lead regular program review meetings in the respective health areas and address issues efficiently and timely.
New Business Development
• Prepare relevant background/technical information/achievement update (e.g. Briefing notes) for the Executive Director and National Director for usage during new funding opportunities.
• Support National Director and National Team in the development of proposals and budgets in response to local and international Request for Proposal or Expression of Interest Representation
• Support the National Director/Deputy Director, as needed, in her/his preparation for donor/government meetings in the respective health area and attend appointed meetings as needed.
• Support the Deputy Director in the preparation of briefing notes, presentation slides, and other technical documents for presentation to government, donors, other partners and internal discussion.
• Support, act as alternate, or, join the Deputy Director in preparations for donor visits, conferences, and meetings in the specific health area and coordination mechanisms with Government, Donor and Implementing Partners. Compliance
• Required to know and understand SCH policies, all donor provisions for projects in the health area including restrictions by government or donor that will affect program implementation.
• Observe donor and government restrictions and address any issues in program implementation that may impinge on those restrictions. Technical Leadership
• Keep well-informed of technical updates in the respective health areas through participation in technical trainings, conferences and relevant resources
KEY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:The key skill requires for the position of Senior Manager (Program Management) include:
• M.B.B.S preferred or other health-related field.
• Must have at least 3 years experiences of related field.
• Must have excellent communication and management skills, team player with leadership and team building mind
• Must have high level of articulate and compendious written/verbal English language skill.
• Must be highly organized, systematic, and dynamic and must interact well with others.