DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of Senior Manager (Contracts and Budget) include:
• Contribute in the process of budgeting and planning for new proposals cooperating with Executive team, Strategic
Management team, Operation team and inputting Finance data.
• Require to share and understand all donor provisions for projects in the health area including restricting by
government and donor that will affect program implementation.
• Confirm to cost of all diseases programs accurate in line with initial annual work plans and grantors restrictions
• Responsible for gathering required information from Finance Focal, procurement, warehouse and other associated
departments and tracking for all budgeted financial commitments whether it is in line with program budgeted.
• Monitor the control process of OCD, commodity budget, sub-contractors, HR budgets, procurements, overheads,
Sub-Contracts and the rest from all disease areas
• Review with burn rates Meeting and alert budgets over/under spending against with actual incurred to concerned
department for action taken.
• Identify and evaluating potential cost growth associated with change orders and claims
• Responsible for projecting and monitoring fixed and recurrent costs
• Review the allocating of the common cost and HR budget includes Salary, Staff Professional Development, (SelfCapacity Building and international).
• Participate in budget realignment processes and liaise between departments and health areas to identify
costs/activities for realignment and in donor and partner meetings that discuss financial modalities/issues
• Ensure Planning deadlines achieved, Days to complete Budget forecast, Overhead Forecast Accuracy and avoiding
potential schedule delays and their associated costs for all activities.
• Participate in donor and partner meetings that discuss financial modalities/issues in coordination with others.
• Advice to the Deputy Director for those facts and findings which are necessary to improve effectively and how
funds can be re-programmed for new priorities/activities for future perspective.
• Supports the financial focal point in the Compliance Monitoring Team for donor contracts.
• Support the Operation team and Strategic Management team by foreseeing any issues and providing any
information that may affect the financial standing of the program.
• Ensuring that all programs budget, management and finance reports submitted are in time, reliable and accurate
according to the format of SCH, Donor Requirements after reviewing all activities.
• Manage to all ad-hoc requesting report from all related departments, and response questions to requestors.
• Support the Finance Team and the Strategic Management Team in the preparation of financial reports for donors.
KEY SKILLS and Qualifications:
The key skill requires for the position of Senior Manager (Contracts and Budget) include:
• Must be B. Com or any graduate with LCCI (Level-3)/ ACCA
• Must have at least Five years experiences of related field
• Must have strong leadership skills and demonstrate a strong ability to guide others
• Must have good management skills and be able to manage a large, complex and diverse business territory
• Must be highly organized and be able to manage any process and activities simultaneously.
• Must have excellent communication skills, including high level reporting in English