We are looking for Software Developer to participate in the full development cycle in Web applications development.
- Database Design and optimizing
- Build high interactive UI/UX
- Work in a dynamic and agile environment with internalor external teams
- Provide service and maintenance the existing Web applications
- Coordinate with the external or internal development team
Design, develop, and deploy complex application components.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to Project Manager.
- Execute quality development processes to ensure application integrity and availability.
- Research alternative technologies, processes, best practices, and development methodologies to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in software design and development with strong fundamental knowledge of SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Waterfall.
- Participates in the defining of and adherence to best practice development coding standards.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience with high traffic, high volume web applications a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST).
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practice software design.
- Ability to write object-oriented, self-documenting, maintainable code.
- Relevant experience and passion writing solid unit test cases.
- Superior troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Proven ability to deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and switch context quickly and seamlessly.
- Database programming with Microsoft SQL Server