Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure that all applicable laws and regulations in Myanmar on the opening of accounts, funds transfer, and placement of deposits are complied with.
• To comply with both all applicable laws/ regulations in Myanmar and all internal policies/ procedures on the opening of accounts, fund transfer, remittances, placement of deposits and cash handling including CIV and CIT.
• To perform all remittances via SWIFT and CBM-NET system before cut off time, back office FX transactions and filing for all related documents
• To manage cash holding limit for the branch handle cash at OTC and back-line transactions including the posting of entries and reconciliation
• To ensure that the signing authority limits for relevant transactions is observed.
• To perform end of day cash balancing and processing and daily/ weekly/ monthly reporting to internal departments and regulators on a timely basis
• To perform CDD/ KYC, updating records, follow up on documentations and outstanding cases in a timely manner
• To provide high service quality to all level of customers with no complaints and no processing error
• Prepare/ update SOP & Manual as and when required and able to suggest to enhance control
• Proactive and able to work with accuracy, independently with minimal supervision and ability to prioritize
• Able to work with both internal and external stakeholders to streamline the process for operational efficiencies
• Preparing monthly returns and able to work for other operational assignments as per
• Ensure quality customer service both internally and externally.
• University Degree in Science, Banking and Finance.
• Must have 3 to 5 year experience related field.
• Strong skill in handling and management of cash and cheque.
• Able to work with computerized accounting software.
• Knowledge in Trade Finance and Treasury.
• Proficient in English, both spoken and writing.
Apply Now !! email@example.com