Sr. Relation Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To market the May bank’s banking products and services.
- To prepare inculcate good practice of credit and asset quality management.
- Assessing, analyzing and reviewing credit applications in order to recommend for approval.
- Processing business proposals and other related operational requests.
- Ensure loans proposals are of highest quality with viability of business and repayment capability as well as adequate assessment on its financials.
- Accountable for own asset quality and surveillance.
- Manage all lending solutions for own portfolio.
- Assist / provide back up for the peers in Business Development.
- Accountable for housekeeping of administrative reporting.
- Other related duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification, MBA holders would have an advantage.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 5 year working experience in a relevant industry.
- Good understanding of general banking products, especially credit and trade finance products
- Good understanding of the domestic and regional business environment would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to analyses and understand financial statements
- Strong negotiation and communications skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Motivated and self-driven individual with a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork.