Responsible for the overall sales performance of the assigned area. The position requires exceptional analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills. Area Sales Manager assist and involve in developing of an overall sales plan, including acquire market share, strong network, sales strategies and profit goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assist Regional Sales Manager in developing sales strategies and plans to achieve sales and profit goals and motivating related sales associates.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager in ensuring all marketing and promotional activities and assigned duties are executed effectively to optimize results.
- Provide ongoing training, motivation, and development of both internal and external sales associates to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained.
- Ensure all company compliances with partners, distributors, staffs, etc..
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers on a daily basis.
- Collect and feedback insightful market data and research, competitors information, customer feedback, etc...
- Increase business opportunities through various market routes and finding strong and reliable partners and distributors.
- Make regular visit to partners to develop positive working relationships and to educate partners about product portfolio and services offered by providing current information for new products and promotion scheme.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, strategies, goals and company mission.
- Submit and report regular and necessary reports and proposal to Regional Sales Manager and Management.
Bachelor Degree Holder
Bachelor's degree or diploma in sales & marketing, business management, or related field is preferred.
At least 5 years’ experience in regional sales with 3 years managerial or executive level
Must have working experiences in well established FMCG or consumer goods company
Require working level of English language and able to communicate in English
Effective communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
Must be resourceful and has good relationship with several dealers/distributors all around the Mid Myanmar
Able to drive and must have valid license
Require to travel regularly
Able to use own car for business travelling will be added advantage