- Responsible for the sales and marketing for driving business revenue performance.
- Drive volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed targets of department and to achieve revenue target.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services by maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- At Least 3 years plus experience in logistics/freight forwarding sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.