- Develops UI/UX/Frontend user-facing features for web application or mobile interface as per design components and information architecture.
- Employ design thinking and work with leadership in design planning, developing product strategies, establishing goals and execution plans.
- Design and lead qualitative user research initiatives and synthesize findings into actionable design directions.
- Organize usability testing sessions using a variety of methods to validate your concepts with stakeholders along the way.
- Translate validated concepts into experiences, by means of interaction design and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizes application and store pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Provides estimates on time and work scope to supervisor or Agile team
- Works with team using Agile software development process to drive the development direction that meets the requirements
- Interprets product specifications to development team to ensure understanding for coding activity
- Researches and develops new technologies that are appropriate for the defined product direction
- Candidate must be able to tell the difference between UI and UX design
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- 3-5 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
- Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in field
- Experience designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web, based on research and best practices
- Experience in creating designs, with one or more of the following programs or technologies- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- User-first mindset — lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do what's right
- Great analytical skills, able to identify problems and come up with solutions
- Integration experience in retail technology industry is needed
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences
- Proactive and have a sense of process ownership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.