This is an excellent opportunity for a well-experienced web developer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career within the edtech sector.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Technical skills requirements
- Strong experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS/ jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP(OOP))
- Strong experiences with Front-end, Back-end Web Development.
- Some experience with designing, implementing and testing IT systems/ web-solutions.
- Knowledge of MOODLE LMS.
- Strong interest in learning and developing with new IT Technologies.
- Some database experience of SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of what agile development / Scrum is.
- Experience with configuring, maintaining, and monitoring AWS services, specifically EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load balancer, VPC, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
- Test planning, test scripting, test execution
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration / Bitbucket pipelines
- REST services integration / experience with utilizing REST API in code.
- Experience with Atlassian Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence.
- Experience with configuring, maintaining, and using MySQL database.
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Structured, well organized, and self-driven
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also be a good team worker
- Culture sensitive
- The successful candidate must be loyal to accept Zabai’s Code of Conduct
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to join the leading edtech company in Myanmar with a lot of energy. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive package.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications submitted with both a CV and a cover letter will be considered. When sending the application, please write the position you are applying for in the Subject-line.