We are looking for Senior Web Frontend Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience building web pages from scratch and in-depth knowledge of the respective programming languages.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Development - Designing and implementing new features and functionality for project and team needs. Creation of custom modules, Creation of developing coding standard that we are using in companywide, Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code, effective and efficient client-server integration, standard unit testing. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and performance turning it into a working design.
- Coding and Technology - Efficient establishing and guiding the development architecture with team and COO. Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the development. Keeping up to date with the latest trend in development industrial changes. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Organizational Goal, Procedure and KPI - Understand and follow the procedures of respective department. Clarify and understand your team, departmental and organizational goal with your team supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goals and KPI with your supervisor (which is important for your promotion and benefit.
- Project Collaboration - Estimating effective timeline with Team Lead and Project Management team for the projects. Closely working with UI/UX designers, Q.A and developers. Supporting best technical option to COO. Timely report for the overall status projects using project management tool used by the company. Need active response on company communication channel (email, workplace etc.) during office hours.
- Team Collaboration - Closely working with your team member. Creating standard guidelines with team lead. Creating and supporting technical workshops for the team. Timely report to team lead for team status. Supporting the best technical option to team lead.
- Strong understanding of OOP concept
- Have experience working with View Lifecycle Management and Graphql and Network for data binding
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Anti Patterns
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Understanding Unit Testing is a bonus
- Excellent time management and highly motivated
- Have deployed high scale web applications/APIs before
- Experienced in writing APIs and SOA
- Practical knowledge of GIT