- Monitor, work closely with other team leaders in Service departments and provide daily service reports to After Sales Manager
- Assist all service teammates for their domestic, training travelling purpose
- Closely look on Work In Progress report in Kerridge
- Monitor Warranty reports and Credit note offset
- Arrange necessary accommodation, travelling supports for service, training delegates visits
- Assist for Marketing supporting materials, events and other seasonal internal promotional.
- Assist with FORD/JLR CRE team to deal any major customer concerns
- Closely monitor social media comments/activities on FORD Service.
- At least two years of experience in administrative or equivalent field
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Focusing on the following coursework is useful: mathematics, computers/electronics, automotive service and technology, business and courses that teach analytical skills
· A professional manner
· Good communication verbal and written – Burmese & English
· Ability to use computers and computer capability for inventory, record-keeping, and Microsoft Office
· Valid Driving License
· Good geographical knowledge of Yangon city and other main business areas.
· Customer & Quality Focus
· Team orientation.