· Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
· Departs from traditional ways of doing things to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
· Estimates cost and completion time/settles customer accounts.
· Communicates with customer about status of work.
· Coordinates activities to ensure repair work is fixed right the first time and completed on time.
· Obtains the customer’s written approval on all repair orders at the time of the write-up or when closing additional add-on sales.
· Inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
· Meets or exceeds goals for add-on sales.
· Delivers the right car in perfect condition every time.
· Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
· Contacts customers to remind them of service appointments and/or when scheduled maintenance is due.
· Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
· Documents repair order changes.
· Eliminates surprises for customer by reviewing service repairs and their associated charges to ensure accuracy.
· Promptly addresses and resolves customer viewpoint and service follow-up issues.
Education, training and/or certifications should clearly demonstrate the possession of the knowledge and skills stated above.
· High School preferred
· Some college or automotive/vocational training preferred
· Driver’s license preferred
· 2 years in an automotive service environment preferred