- Any Graduates
- AGTI/B.Tech/BE/ME is more preferred
- Responsible for maintaining and installing healthcare equipment professionally and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for effective troubleshooting, parts replacement, preventive maintenance and calibration of instruments.
- Responsible for maintaining records and providing reports within established time frame.
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated correctly.
- Can work independently and additional tasks if assigned by HOD
- Job Requirements
Delivers results and ability to balance priorities under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English (Preferred)
Candidates must be able to travel both local and oversea if required