- Demonstrate professional working knowledge of standards and practices offered by the company. Ensure highest quality of work is offered to the customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing department to achieve company’s sales objectives
- Develop high level of personnel’s knowledge by organizing training program with the permission of the service director. Update new product knowledge of the engineers and mechanics by collaborating with HR department, suppliers, training institute and business partners.
- Organize the service department by regions to achieve customer satisfaction. Measure the service team’s performance and maintain high efficiency of the departments.
- Listen customer complaints and solve the issues.
Skills and Qualification
- Must hold an engineering degree, mechanics and mechatronics preferred.
- Must hold a driver license and must be able to travel at any time.
- Comprehensive knowledge of heavy machinery or agricultural machinery.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in English.
- Self-motivated and strong customer facing skills.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field .