Purpose of Job Role
This role will drive continual measurement, analysis, reporting and improvement activities for End Customer Experience Improvement. It is a customer facing role in support of Service Ownership and key interface towards Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU) to secure the performance, optimization, and continued evolution of the Service.
· Responsible for the overall continuous improvement of the Service throughout its lifecycle. Measuring the continual performance of the service and driving the necessary activities through the delivery flows
· Responsible for securing the e2e customer experience of the service together with the Service Owner.
· Responsible for securing the continual evolution and optimization of the service. Driving ML, AI and automation of data analytics activities across the Service, including the underpinning resources, applications and infrastructure.
· Responsible for the measurement and reporting of the Service towards the customer. This includes the SKPI’s, KQI’s and SLA’s as agreed within the commercial contract.
· Responsible for the continual Service Improvement plan of prioritised activities working with the Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU).
· Support the Service Operations Governance both internally and with the customer for the Service Performance in the contract, to also include Program & Demand Management.
· Lead Service Optimization & Evolution of Improvement Programs Driving Operational Excellence.
· Identify, align & prioritize potential change areas and Provide analytical expertise.
· Drive Data Analytics, Automation Use Case Design & Modelling and Transformation Roadmap planning.
· Support the Service Operations Governance both internally & with the customer.
· Delivery Performance oversight & trending and ensure Quality of Customer Experience.
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectation
· Creating & Innovating Innovation
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Applying expertise & technology
· Adapting & responding to change
For effectiveness the Service Improvement Lead should;
· beAgile, lead by example, work collaboratively and dynamically across the business, with our customers, partners and suppliers in removing complexity,
· Value matters to our customers by understanding their perspective and being able to empathize with their business situation and needs,
· seek to Innovate, be curious by questioning ways of working that that make things difficult; trial new ways of doing things; fail fast and learn quickly
· use Datasmarter to enable predictive analytics, create value and business outcomes by proactively managing our customers networks
· Automation is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers actually value and will promote