• Customer complain handling and analysis.
• Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above JLR standards.
• Sets schedules, target and assigns tasks to JLR service employees.
• Manage and improve technician productivity, efficiency & utilization.
• Manage, maintains necessary SST, Hand Tools & equipment stock and order base on requirement.
• Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards. Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintains good working relationship with related department and effective employee relations.
• Works with upper management to make service employees hiring and discipline decisions.
• Attends required manager meetings.
• Interact with external vendors.
• Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customers.
• Oversees administration of warranty claims.
• Oversees training and supervising of service department employees.
• Need to submit the expense details as per company rules and regulation
• During any vehicle delivery if customers pay the invoice – on the same day the technician should settle that payment to the cashier/finance team.
• Ensure the money intended for payment is safe and secure by keeping it in the correct place.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager position in well organised automotive business group
• Need technical knowledge – Engineering Degree with Mechanical /Mechatronics specilization.
• Technically experienced with English capability.
• Good knowledge in premium vehicles technical diagnosis concern experience
• Valid Driving License
• Good commutation skill in English Knowledge to communicate with manufacture
• Computer proficiency is must
• Customer focused and service mindset
• Good attendance
• Encourage technical knowledge & analysis skill