Consultant’s Qualifications & Requirements
• Education to at least degree level in communications, journalism, social sciences, international
development or another relevant field.
• Superior English language writing and copy-editing skills.
• Proven track record of writing and editing for different audiences in a clear, compelling and
coherent manner. Preferably experience writing for and understanding of institutional donors.
• Proven track record of high-quality copy editing of products for external publication and the ability
to adhere to style guidelines.
• Proven experience of writing and editing concept notes and proposals.
• Experience working with a variety of stakeholders with strong coordination and relationship
• Knowledge of and ability to write on humanitarian and development issues in relation to the
• Ability to prioritize competing demands/deadlines and deliver on work according to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate with team members located in various locations.
• Availability for an estimated 25 – 30 working days between 8th July – 8
th October 2021.
How to Apply and Submission of Expression of Interest:
Oxfam invites Expression of Interested (EOI) from consultants with experience and skills described above.
The EOI must include:
• Curriculum vitae (CV) for the consultant
• 2-3 examples of original writing, including one concept note or proposal example
• Work plan showing detailed timeline and proposed workdays for each activity
• Two Professional References
• Daily consultancy rate (In USD)