• Creating documents related to Import procedures.
• Prepare and follow up all import documents such as Commercial invoice, Bill of lading (B/L), Packing List, Certificate of origin, Form E, Form D and other related documents.
• Coordinate international trading with oversea suppliers.
• Contact to supplier in order to follow up import documentation.
• Co-ordinate with vendors to make to correct shipping mark and shipping document.
• Planning shipment and coordinate with other departments for coming shipment.
• Co-ordinate with freight forwarder and Transportation Company to arrange shipments.
• Coordinate with Shipping agent to ensure Smooth clearance service in a timely and accurate.
• Co-ordinate container unloading with related departments.
• Ensure and monitor the customs clearance to be in compliance with laws and regulations.
• Improve and control cost of import - export clearing to be cost effectiveness.
• At least 5 year in import - export experienced in manufacturing and at least 2 years in manager level is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree
• Good communication in English, both spoken and written
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong logical and analytical skills
• High level of accuracy and reliability
• Able to work under pressure and with given deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft (word, excel, power point) and other computer related skills