- Any Graduated
- Age between 30~50 years
- Minimum 5 year experience in related filed
Job Scope & Job Descriptions
Site Admin Manager is responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an site by making sure office equipment are maintained, relevant records are up to date, all administration processes work effectively and assist the activities of the site events, control fixed assets, Employee Attendance Time Sheet and Leave taking as per HR policy, Ferry arrangement, accountable for security and aesthetics of the office premises, warehouses and support to Project Offices as necessary. perform controlling and planning all of document storage, disposal and record keeping system as part of the Management System Office Manager plays key role in Occupational Safety and Health control of the office environment and actively participate as OSH committee member, perform Occupational Safety & Health Risk Assessments in office environment.
(1) Provide a systematic and accountable method of monitoring and controlling the
acquisition, disposal,custody and movement the company’s fixed asset for office facility.
(2) Conduct regular safety risk assessment all office building and premises and Review
Office Risk Assessment to ensure risk related to office employees are review and
(3) Perform Government related affairs and approval of Government necessary.
(4) Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment’s and safety devices such as fire
extinguishers, first aid kit.
(5) Develop and implement new administrative systems such as record management systems.
(6) Organize office layout and maintain, office supplies and equipment’s in ready stock.