• Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
• Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
• Degree in B.E (Civil)
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project Projects.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Management or Project Management.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Email) must-have.
• Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
· A site engineer manage parts of a construction project (also known as packages), providing technical advice, supervising labor on site and ensuring that their packages are completed on time schedule.
· A site engineer offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical drawing of construction projects.
· A site engineer must coordinate with the project director and prepare reports.