• Planning and executing civil engineering and building project
• Knowledgeable of drainage construction, foundation, all C&S works and high rise building works
• Planning, design and day-to-day running of construction projects undertaken by the company
• Liaise with sub-contractors and consultants for the execution of works
• Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule
• Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports
• Attend site meetings and resolve technical/ operational issues independently
• Undertake ad-hoc duties to project execution
• Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
• Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
• Degree in B.E ( Civil )
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project Projects.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Management or Project Management.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email) must-have.
• Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.