This job has the
oversight responsibility for the day-to-day execution of general ledger
processes, performs accounting functions in the areas of account balancing,
ledger reconciliation, reporting, discrepancy resolution, tax statement and
· Supervise the maintenance of proper books of accounts, consisting of balance sheets and related statements of income and expenses and of changes in all funds for the fiscal year.
· Under the direction of the board of directors, take charge of the company’s financial affairs, including supervising the signing of all checks, payment of accounts, and collection of debts.
· Develop financial risk management policies and use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset values, interest rates, and foreign currency holdings.
· Under the direction of the board of directors, manage the appropriate level of working capital and employ the company risk management policy for allocating excess cash to various types of investments and/or hedging, including foreign currency.
· Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow for administration, existing programs, and proposed new activities.
· Manages accounting activities and accurately and promptly produces financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis or as required or requested.
· Take charge of accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity and related.
· Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
· Review and interpret unusual transactions, adjustments or unexpected financial results to determine the appropriate accounting treatment or other necessary follow-up.
and interpret tax laws to identify tax saving opportunities and develop
appropriate tax strategies for the benefit of company profit performance.
· Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or Business Administration and other related fields, preferable CPA holder.
· Five (5) years management experience in financial accounting or related, preferably in oil and gas sector or five (5) years of increasingly responsible management experience in financial accounting related roles.
· Preferable have experience to use ODOO software
· Strong ability to communicate effectively in the English language and write routine reports and correspondence.
· Must have experience and be familiar with Myanmar Financial Reporting Standards (2010 versions of IFRS Standards).
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the internal controls over accounting rules and related local and state codes and regulations, including tax laws
attitude and self-motivated