Technical skills & Experiences
• Formal qualifications: Bachelor Degree in social science or development studies.
• Four years of related experiences in humanitarian or development field (if possible, with refugee or IDP camps).
• Strong participatory leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, camp management and peace keeping program development abilities and strategic thinking.
• Strong team building skills.
• Willingness to learn and travel to remote areas.
• Fluent spoken and written English language skills and computer literacy.