- This position will be based in Yangon and collaboration with internal and external project related parties.
- Ensure to understand the concept and scope of coroprate social responsiblity and getting an insight in CSR initiation of Royal De Heus.
- The project period will be from Jan-2020 to Dec-2020.
- Direct report to Project Manager
- To ensure to support smooth and timely project completion.
- To comply with company Sustainable framework in project operations.
4. Tasks and Responsibilities
- To maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met. Cooperate with internal team such as (HR team, others department).
- Ensuring to understand and comply organisation Sustainability-CSR framework.
- Undertaking Sustainability and CSR strategic plan and tasks as required.
- Support in developing CSR project strategies.
- Ensuring Sustainability and CSR adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Ensure to prepare the report detail, and appropriate budget for the project.
- To coordinate and collaborate strong-inter department communication. Ensure making success communication with donor, government organization and stakeholders.
- Ensure to conducting relevant research and prepare the report.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- To oversee the work plan details associated with complex task tracking.
- Degree holder.
- Prefer for management or related filed diploma.
- Experienced in related field such as NGO, CSR project, Sustainability program
- Excellent communication skills, analytical abilities, project management skills, and ability to collaborate
- English 4-skills (Advance in written skill and communication skills)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- strong personality
- coordination between inter-department and various parties such as government, partners
- patient and able to handle ad-hoc tasks
- Good organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Interacting skills