To designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
· Strong foundation in software design and standard documentation.
· Strong coding & debugging skills in an object-oriented language
(e.g., Java, Python etc).
· Active, responsible, self-motivated, self-organized, attention-to-details and wiliness to learn& share.
· Deliver quality code on schedule.
· Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Preferable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· Requires a bachelor's degree or diploma and certificates in area of specialty
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skill to solve challenging problems.
· Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
· Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
· Working knowledge with SQL and experience with a RDBMS
· (e.g., Oracle/PostgreSQL DB).
· Professional and positive communication skills.