The main responsibilities are
- to evaluation of requirements and functional analysis documents from a testing point of view,
- to prepare test plans and test scenarios,
- to define test data requirements,
- to perform test execution into account the time planning and test quality,
- to identify and to report of defects during the test,
- to supporting related teams in the resolution and closing of defects,
- to participate to workshops and meetings in different formats when necessary,
- The qualified candidates should have following skills and competencies.
- Degree in Computer/Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Have knowledge of QA testing methodologies, and processes.
- 2-3 years experience in telecommunication/software testing.
- Have knowledge in Billing, CRM or VAS.
- Have knowledge of Database,
- Unix knowledge
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should be self motivated, proactive and a good team worker.
- Should be able to work under stress.
- Should have good time management skills
- Should be flexible to work any time (including late night &weekends) according to project needs.
About the Company
The growing technology, rising mobile internet and smartphone sales bring to mobility necessary for all corporate, as we are Magis, offering all opportunities of mobility to the business for competitive edge and enhance their productivity.
We are adding value to your business with our experience in turnkey software development, test managed services, outsourcing and integration services.