- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, developers and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar field.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with information technologies and software testing.
- Responsible for designing and implementing test procedures to ensure that software programs work as intended.
- write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- identify necessary test data to support test conditions and test cases;
- Perform low-level testing like unit testing and module testing;