. To prepare Feasibility Report
2. Review solar system engineering designs, modeling, and performance data, and provide engineering support during the construction process
3. Design to include; scope of work, complete bill of materials, specifications, bid drawings
4. Produce pre-conceptual designs with accompanying production estimates and review structural, geotechnical, environmental, permitting, and zoning challenges for projects.
5. Oversee the development of structural and electrical designs for net-metered roof, ground and parking canopy solar electric systems that meet all national, state and local code requirements as well as customer defined requirements.
6. To Coordinate with Sales Manager & Project Manager with Professional Technical knowledge and Design
7. Managing on-site installation & OM Teams