· Responsible for Strong acumen of operational requirement towards client/customer, Site Visits, Site feasibility & Solar Systems Design and complete execution.
· Able to check site feasibility and suggest technical advice / solution for enhancing suitability.
· Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for Rooftop & Ground Mounted, Battery and inverter system, other Electrical equipment’s, selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
· Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, Factory inspections, review of standards.
· End to end execution of solar projects (Rooftop & Ground Mounted) and AMC / Service Support.
· Expertise on software like STAAD-PRO, Solid works, AutoCAD, and related designing tools.
· Maintaining of files and documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists.
· Develop MIS and ability to analyses market data.
· Daily monitoring of construction progress, considering quality concerns, and ensuring job site safety considerations are addressed.
· Project Monitoring and Control- Manage team and subcontractor to ensure high quality of engineering practices and HSE norms are implemented. Material and stores management, Customer and subcontractor billing and reconciliation, Cost control to deliver project within the approved budget. Documentations related to Quality, HSE, Joint Inspection & Material management.
· To provide with up-to-date weekly / fortnightly status report.
Qualification / Education required
· Bachelor of Degree in Engineering or Related Degree.
· Auto CAD
· Preferred RSE holder
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the handling solar projects.
· An understanding of the key technical and commercial aspects of solar projects.
· Having knowledge of IS & specifications needed for the designing and execution of solar projects.
· Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team
· Ability to organize and prioritize their own time and schedule
· Knowledge of electricity markets and their operation.
· Knowledge of electricity regulatory environments.
· Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems, including the ability to identify opportunities to improve systems and processes.
· Previous experience working in consultancy or project development environments in the solar industry.
· International advisory experience in developing countries.
· Experience working with a diverse set of clients (e.g., public, private).
· Comfortable engaging with diverse people, managing complex situations, and building consensus.
· Experience preparing reports and technical studies for clients.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Excellent with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).