· Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
· Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
· Improve application's performances.
· Prepare documentations for database applications.
· Memory management for database systems.
· Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
· Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
· Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
· Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
· Take regular database backup.
· Test databases and perform bug fixes.
· Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
· Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science, Information Technology, Machine Learning, or equivalent
Experience and technical competencies:
· Knowledge and interest in the financial services industry
· Knowledge of Database technology, data warehouse architecture and Big Data technology
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
· MTA, MCSA, and MCSE are preferable
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and commit to assigned tasks
· Outstanding analytical and organizational skills with an attention to details
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
· Independent self-starter with ability to multitask
· Proven resourcefulness and ability to work independently
· Team player with positive attitude
· Highly organized and detail oriented