Channel Development Executive for Sub Distributor function is to assist the Channel Development Manager for Sub Distributors to develop business.
This role requires an energetic, organized, and motivated individual to research and understand the marketplace. Willing to travel.
· Monitoring stock levels for minimum 2 weeks buffer stock, sell out data by Distributor.
· Confirm the shipment with distributor.
· Motivate and build a good relationship with the distributor.
· Work with and improve distributor’s sales team.
· Conduct business review with distributor and control center.
· Support the distributor to manage and develop the sales.
· Develop promotion programs, execute, monitor,evaluate and report the result by distributor.
Requirements Skills and Experience
· Must have more than 3-year experience in distributors management from FMCG Industries.
· Sales & Distribution knowledge and channel development experience in beverages would be advantage.
· Good teamwork skills and the ability to communicate and building network with distributors.
· Must be Fluent in English
· Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)