The Sr. Safety & Security Coordinator will closely collaborate with CPI’s Admin/ HR team and programs to
1. Coordinate review, revise and strengthen the current safety and security SOP, policy, plans and procedures of CPI in accordance with global, regional and local context
2. Support the development of safety and security SOP, policy, plans and procedure of partners in accordance with program and operational requirements
3. Build the capacity of CPI staffs and partners in the areas of safety and security
4. Together with Admin/HR director, coordinate with Safety and Security consultant/consultancy firm to carry out site security assessments, risk assessments and management, trainings and development of required tools and materials
• Bachelor degree in relevant fields or a related professional experience is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Safety and Security sector at mid or senior level in Non-profit
• Excellent technical skills for building security architecture aligned with INGO business’s requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, including the ability to liaise effectively at senior levels, analytical capacity and ability
• Experience in preparing and presenting clear and concise oral and written communications; preparing a variety of narrative documents including policy statements
• Demonstrated working experience in multicultural/national teams
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure and tight deadlines