Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise for the recording and reconciling of all cash transactions. Monitor cash flow and maintain accounting records in Quick Book on weekly basis.
• Check the validity of the payments in accordance with financial and procurement procedures.
• Supervise the process and record payments to external and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure weekly/ monthly transactions and the original documents and supporting documents are attached as per check list and make systematic filing of financial records and timely report to supervisor.
• Update the AP/AR of the budget, fund and review on advance clearance and reimburse expenses as per the financial regulations/ procedure based on MAUK Finance Manual with cash and bank transfers. Ensure the Journal Vouchers are done by timely manner and check the supporting document.
• Conduct monthly cash and bank reconciliation.
• Coordinate concern department for updating Asset’s list and Inventory Record
• Combine and oversea monthly cash projections
• Supporting the Finance Manager for internal and external audits and budget preparation.
• Supervise Finance Officers for the coordination with MAUK’s sub-grant partners
• Prepare/supervise the Financial Report monthly/quarterly to HQ and donors and submit to Finance Manager
• Willing to travel to the field offices and undertake other assignment as required.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
• Myanmar National
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent or LCCI level 3
• More than 5 years of relevant experience working in similar role preferably in INGOs/NGOs
• Ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadline
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Work with multi-culture environment with strong ethics and commitment with an ability to manage confidential data
• Advance MS Excel skill (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Quick Book Knowledge is preferred
• Good Communication skills in English (Oral and writing)
• Strong team player