- Supports the execution of our business strategy by designing, developing, integrating and supporting local information for internal use across the operations.
- Responsible and accountable for all aspects of MUSONI Operations including system design, implementation, operation, maintain, development and training of Regional Financial Services Assistants (FSAs) and Branch FSAs.
- Participate in new Musoni system projects implementation and deployment
- Responsible to support all aspects of Musoni system
- Manage the data integrity of clients and portfolio information of all branches
- Supervise data entry staff in branches
- Provide Report Generation for Management and assist Regulatory reporting
- Respond to ad hoc information requirements from internal departments and regulators
- Coordinate with Internal Audit Team for Repayment, Portfolio Audit and data quality
- Train users of Musoni System
- Undertake other duties as requested
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, MIS Management or Statistics
- At least 3 years’ experience in MIS and client data system of a financial institution is highly recommended. Knowledge of Musoni Core Banking software is an asset.
- Strong networking, communication, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage teams across multiple locations within Myanmar.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Burmese required.