Senior HR and Admin Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of RGX Office.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Assist HR & Admin Manager/ COO and responsible for handling full spectrum of HR & Admin functions.
- Conduct talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Handle monthly payroll administration / monthly preparation.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Coordinate performance appraisal cycle.
- Ensure complete, up-to-date, accurate and accessible records are kept for all employees.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation;
- Comply with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements and maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits;
- Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations;
- Monitor office supplies and research advantages deals or suppliers
- Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
- Arrange for any maintenance work that needs to be carried out in the office;
- Other ad-hoc HR & Admin duties & projects delegated from management and superior.
- Any Graduate; prefer in Business Administration or Business Management
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in HR and Administration
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Experience in working with similar organizations or institutions will be an added advantage;
- In-depth understanding of local HR employment compliance and functions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
The preferred competencies
- Personality characteristics (patient, poise & tact)
- Adaptability (ability to work under pressure)
- Problem Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in communication (strong English skill is preferable)
- Teamwork orientation
- Software user friendly