- To ensure good relationship and compliance with government/regulators specially to the Ministry of Planning and Finance (i,e. Financial Regulatory Department), DICA, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Immigration and Population, and any related Ministries/departments in the Union of Myanmar like department of Social welfare and department of disaster management.
- To ensure the approvals for various applications of permissions regarding operations of BRAC from different ministries/departments (specially at FRD, CBM)
- Coordinate and cooperate with external stake holders regarding request for arrangements of necessary meetings, appointments with BRAC Myanmar and building relations of trust as well.
- To support management by providing advice on the interpretation and practical application of govt. policies, rules and regulations issued concerning with BRAC operation for better understanding and compliance.
- Arrange and serve as representative of BRAC in meeting with Lawyers, experts for Legal related matters.
- Support the new branch expansion process of Microfinance operation in terms of producing expansion application, getting FRD approval and completing house contract coordinating with Microfinance team.
- To make sure all expatriate staffs are legally staying in and out of Myanmar with valid Visa (s). Compliance with all immigration regulations.
- Manage an administration team of 2 officers for their related task of procurement/logistic, house contracting for offices, compliance of office address changes, vehicle management, office safety security and management support.
- Ensure proper information flow/departmental reporting to Managing Directors and other department heads in time as necessary.
- Graduate in any discipline o At least 7 years’ experience in govt. functions /regulatory compliance/external affairs/international agency liaison or administration related work.
- Social relationship and good communication with the others
- Understanding of govt. functions and regulatory matters of financial institution
- Inclusive, respectful and adaptive in multicultural, multi religion environment
- Geography sense of the Myanmar
- MS Office proficiency (English and Burmese)
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged