Skills and experiences require:
• Bachelor’s degree in development studies, gender and development, public health, social work, or other related fields. • At least three years’ experience working on SRHR, youth engagement, or community development issues.
• A sound understanding of youth SRHR in Myanmar context, as well as a good understanding of the stakeholder landscape at the local level.
• Extensive experience in training on topics related to the project and providing technical assistance to local stakeholders.
• Fluent Myanmar, relevant local languages as well as excellent spoken and written English are essential.
• Knowledge of potential partners in Youth SRHR in Kayin State.