Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitor and Maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond issues and requests in timely manner.
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Keep and update Fixed Assets Equipment records.
- Estimate Expenses.
- Other Administration duties as assigned by manager.
- Make price comparison for fixed assets.
- Any Graduate, Diploma in IT
- At least 1 year working experiences in IT field.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.