1. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of Maintenance Leader, the Storeman is in charge of maintenance, safety, and operation stores in the terminal. The Storeman will keep track of the conditions and obsoletion of all stored items and is responsible for the record keeping of all inventoried items in the store and coordinate with the individual department head for its proper replenishment.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for all stores in the terminal.
· Adhere to the procedure and comply with company regulations.
· Co-ordinate with maintenance, safety, and operations department for withdrawal and issuance of stores.
· Coordinate with contractors and vendors for delivery of stores and ensuring delivery is as per delivery order and also coordinate with relevant terminal personnel for the proper receiving inspection before signing off the delivery order.
· Ensure that all stores received and issued are accounted for.
· Inform the respective department leader once the stock level falls below the minimum quantity or reaches certain deadline on the obsoletion as set by each department head.
· Ensure that spares are kept neatly, clean, in good condition, and can be retrieved easily.
· Ensure the timely issuing of spares.
· Conduct stock counts and checks as required by the Maintenance Leader.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Inventory accuracy and conditions of spares
· Timely and accurate issuance of spares
· Improvement suggestions on store management related
· Positive feedback from fellow employees for the successful completion of tasks
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team player
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Experience with store management or related jobs in an oil refinery, chemical process plant, electric utility or electrical distribution equipment.
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· High School.
· 2 years' experience as a storeman, preferably in oil and gas industry.