· Responsible for all stores in the terminal.
· Adhere to the procedure and comply with company regulations.
· Co-ordinate with maintenance, safety, and operations department for withdrawal and issuance of stores.
· Coordinate with contractors and vendors for delivery of stores and ensuring delivery is as per delivery order and also coordinate with relevant terminal personnel for the proper receiving inspection before signing off the delivery order.
· Ensure that all stores received and issued are accounted for.
· Inform the respective department leader once the stock level falls below the minimum quantity or reaches certain deadline on the obsoleting as set by each department head.
· Ensure that spares are kept neatly, clean, in good condition, and can be retrieved easily.
· Ensure the timely issuing of spares.
· Conduct stock counts and checks as required by the Maintenance Leader.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management
· Any Bachelor
· 2 years' experience as a store man, preferably in oil and gas industry.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team player
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement