Store Manager (1) Post Male
- Initiative and develop store policy and practice as is require.
- Responsibility for choosing the appropriateness place for ware house in site.
- Accountability for receiving, issue and storage processes is to be systemically.
- Effectively manage for movement of materials and assets.
- Provide and manage that reliable data and evident. (Such as received voucher, issue voucher, report, store inventory and among other)
- Maintain the document and recorded by correspondence.
- Prepare the monthly and weekly store report and reporting to management in time.
- Responsibility that materials, assets requirement order to purchase department within on schedule.
- Coordination work with regional managers for cost-effectiveness, to be in time, materials supporting.
- Develop the form and format for store department.
- Manage the production for raw materials according to demand as is require.
- The store manager must ensure that sufficient inventory is available at the store to avoid being “out of stock”.
- Any Graduate, advanced Related Diploma is beneficial.
- More than (7) years of experiences in construction store field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office