· Understand the SOP of Material management; implement the records & documentation practices as per SOP to have complete records of Material movement/ utilization/ reconciliation.
· Assist at the time of Material Inspections and Audits
· Compile reports on various aspects of changes in construction or inventory
· Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
· Find, sort, or move goods between different verticals of the site business
· Maintain/ update all necessary material management documentations
· Check inventory records for accuracy
· Maintain good housekeeping in the stores premises including stores office.
· Ensure Safe working atmosphere within the premises.
· Follow and act according to Superior Instructions.
Qualification & Experience
· Preferably any engineering background and knowledge of Power equipment’s and products, Civil material management, having at least 5 years of working experience in Stores & Material management of EPC industry of Power Transmission and distribution. Must have handled Project stores individually (at least 3 projects)