Role and Responsibilities
· Make operation plan and assign duty schedule for barista every month.
· Monitor the ordering and receiving of raw materials, bakery products and other store equipment.
· Check and control the expiry of the raw materials, bakery products and report any damages of the store equipment to the management.
· Report the sales report, inventory report and other operation report to the management.
· Prepare the shops forms and monitor the shop as always.
· Manage the petty cash control and other financial works related to the operation.
· Strictly follow the instructions and guidelines of Café Amazon and management.
· Build the teamwork atmosphere in the operation.
· Conduct the document works related to the shop with the government offices (if require)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum 20-35 years old and is Myanmar nationality.
· Any graduate.
· Prefer to have experiences in F&B industry for a minimum period of 3 years.
· Intermediate English skills (4 skills)
· Able to use basic computer and POS (MS Word & Excel, email and internet)
· Must be active and flexible.
· Could lead the team effectively and efficiently.
· Has good personality and problem solving skills.
· Live in Myawaddy City and able to speak Thai language is preferable.