Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and strengthening the IT infrastructure by implementing new technologies
- Management of server software and associated backup routines
- Procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance products & services.
- Providing technical support via helpdesk systems for a wide range of internal &external user
- Maintaining all business information data of system, backed up and stored in a safety place and easy to recover in any emergency case.
- If necessary can work overtime and travel .
- Good knowledge and experience in supporting business IT Infrastructure ( Routes, Switches, Firewalls, Storage , Microsoft Windows Server ,VPN).
- Good knowledge of VMware Virtualization .
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Offices ( Excel,Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Antivirus Endpoint Security ( Kaspersky).
- Knowledge of CCTV , Finger Print devices , etc.
Qualifications and Experienced
- Any Graduate , B.C.Sc or B Tech(IT) are preferable.
- Must have minimum 2 years working experience in related IT filed.
- Holder CCNA and MCSA.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Good English - reading and writing