- Monitor truck schedules on a daily basis
- Utilize computer programs to complete transaction and to ensure accuracy of delivery logs
- File and maintain documents as needed
- Report Daily Operation Report, Driver Allowance, Customer Volume
- Receive the job once driver handover DO, receipt Boucher back and update additional advance revenue into FMIS
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Coordinate with CS for additional customer request
- Define the amount for some revenue in FMIS such as Day over, night stop
- Check and Request all reimburse petty cash and claim advance money for all jobs
- Understand the overall process, FMIS and operation process (including port handling customs clearance procedures for specific account) until invoices are paid.
- Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers, sales & Marketing, operations, finance and other related parties
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree
- At least 1-2 years' experience in the related area.
- Knowledge of relevant computer studies (Ms. Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Ability to thrive effectively under pressure.
- Language knowledge (English: 4 skills)
The preferred competencies
- Personality characteristics (patient, poise & tact)
- Adaptability (ability to work under pressure)
- Problem Analysis and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in communication (strong English skill is preferable)
- Teamwork orientation
- Software user friendly