To support planning, building, migration, maintenance of Stock Exchange related systems and infrastructure.
- Create technical design/implementation documentation.
- Participate in current state system analysis, requirements gathering, and documentation.
- Work with Lead Engineers in infrastructure design and selection process.
- Assist with configuration and implementation deployments.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- Support requirements understanding and issue resolution throughout the project life cycle.
- Participate in test planning and execution.
- Work with several project teams to prepare components for production.
- Escalate, provide feedback and propose changes to infrastructure specifications.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2-4 years experiences in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Certification(s) is a plus (i.e. MCSE, CCNA, VMWare, Linux+, RHCSA).
- Prefer experience with systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Infrastructure design methodology.
- Operations support
- A variety of software languages, operating systems, or network protocols.
- An understanding of industry trends and tools.
- Prefer specific technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- VMWare, Linux, Windows, Cisco etc.
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Citrix, HPE, Fujitsu, EMC, NetApp, Brocade etc.
- Infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts.
- Application infrastructure and standards.
- Networking fundamentals.
- Storage management (i.e. SAN) design and support.
- Databases administration(i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
- Middleware technologies (i.e. WebSphere)
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Must be able to work outside of normal office hours (to be part of the call-out rotation).